This week it has been harder for me to start on this… but KiBi’s post Debian XSF News #1 pushed me to continue. Thanks for the cheers!
- #331637 ping – Xrandr disabled while Xorg log says the opposite.
- #321357 tagged wontfix – xset behaves as intended, there is no easy way to set keyboard autorepeat for single key…
- #242442 close – xclock -rv looks visible to me.
- #427346 close – was already tagged unreproducible, I couldn’t reproduce it either so I closed it.
- #169239 ping – 8 year old wish… probably too late ?
- #431449 ping – xmodmap errors when launched by keyboard shortcut.
- #202923 close – xorg has timestamps in server log messages.
- #252214 tagged wontfix – Andrew Pimlott (reporter) said “This bug probable needs a NOBODYCARES tag. :-)” so wontfix will do it.
The X Strike Force (still) needs you !