For some reason1 bug #607242 did not make it to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list, I got aware of it only by the message shirish sent to my blog.
If he didn’t write to me, this bug will have waited for what… about 3 years until I got all the 800+ bugs triaged ? So please you can help triaging X bugs, first subscribe to the debian-x mailing list so you can get the feeling of what to respond to some bugs, and join the TXBW effort
- #607242 reassign & give+ask moreinfo.
- #403350 ping & try nouveau – xserver-xorg-video-nv: xset dpms force off does not turn off the backlight.
- #469104 config suggestions & close – xserver-xorg-video-tdfx: screen resolution too low.
- #476198 closed – xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd: Cannot turn on a secondary screen without restarting X (xrandr-related problem).
- #492783 ping, unreproducible – vt switch key combination leaks to clients.
- #496150 ping – xserver-xorg-core: shutting off monitor messes up display.
- #504104 ping & closed – xserver-xorg-input-mouse: Emulate3Buttons stops working from time to time.
The X Strike Force (still) needs you !
Note 1: The Xorg.0.log file was so huge that the mailing list did not accept the mail.