Hey, one more week !
- #418377 – ping & closed (default X resolution for etch?! installation).
- #419960 – ping & closed (submitter screen apparently does not support DPMS).
- #409337 – ping (Xorg/Gdm vertical refresh config).
- #389030 – closed (boot with no usb mouse now work !).
- #309226 – ping (xnest crash, seams fixed now).
- #397438 – ping (dual monitor on old ati driver).
- #414275 – ping, user can’t test it any more, so closing.
Well my UDD query report 879 bugs today… not a great improvement since last week… if more bugs are opened than I can close, I’m not going to make it alone !
The X Strike Force (still) needs you !
You can have a look at the X Strike Force Bug Closing Procedure and check XSF unstable bugs sorted by date.